A lucky enthusiast just hit the jackpot with a diverse collection of English real ale, trendy craft beer in cans and a couple of unique bottled beers. Over the weekend, we ran our successful beer and cider festival which gave people the opportunity to enter a free draw. Congratulations to the winner, Julian C. Below is a photo of his haul of goodies taken from our normal stock of such interesting things.
- Reality Whip from Bereta Brewing (in colaboration with Distant Lands) 10.6% Imperial Stout 750ml
- Biscoff Caramel Macchiato Imperial Pastry Stout from Three Hills Brewing. 10% Imperial Pastry Stout
- Bush Noel 12% Belgian Christmas Ale
- Crowned with Thorns, Released under the Strange Companions project, a series of beers brewed and stored in barrels at Bereta in Romania. 10.8% Wild Turkey Bourbon Barrel Aged Barleywine
- Good King Henry Special Reserve 2021. Brewed at Grain Brewery, Norfolk by Alan Thomson of Old Chimneys Brewery. 11% An amazing Barrel Aged Imperial Stout.
- Pastore Peach & Apricot Waterbeach Weisse. A mixed fermentation berliner weisse style beer. 3.7% Sour
- 2 Course Sunday Lunch to Two at The Blackfriars Tavern.